27 January 2012

Blog Tag!

My sweet friend, Cara (former neighbor in Atlanta), tagged me in a little blogger game. And because I'm "it" you get to find out 11 fun facts about me :)

The Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.

The Questions:
1. If you could have someone do one chore for you for the rest of your life,
what chore would it be?
Washing clothes, dishes, or windows. Hate each and every one of those.

2. Which song do you always sing at-the-top-of-your-lungs-super-loud-yelling style in your car?
Any power ballad or Beatles song. Most likely, something I've recently heard on Glee.

Sing seems to do the job.


But other past contenders have been Unwritten


Don't Stop Believing


and, of course, Defying Gravity.



3. Publix or Kroger?
Publix all the way.

4. What instrument do you wish you could play?
Guitar. I can only barely play piano after years of lessons 100 years ago.

5. What did you eat for breakfast?
...nothing... I should probably get on that.

I'm a local at a little coffee shop around the corner. The guy that owns it with his wife is from Cambodia and he's always smiling. He begins to make my usual caramel latte and hot buttered croissant when he sees me walk through the door and he gives me half off because I come in most days. It is so nice the simple joy of being a local and having your usual favorite every-day order ready (and 50% off!).

6. If you had to buy your clothes from one store for the rest of your life,
what store would you choose?
Banana Republic (I'm such a prep.)

7. What is one quirky thing you do that others may find strange?
I bite my nails. Grant hates it!

8. What TV show is your guilt pleasure?
So many.... Dawson's Creek, Felicity, My So-Called Life... are we sensing a late-90s trend... anyone...? Bueller?

9. What is your favorite season of the year?
Autumn. All the colors, the turning leaves, and the fashion: layers, sweaters, boots, scarves... need I go on?!

10. When was the last time you felt homesick?
All the time--are you kidding? London is a fun place to visit, but it's a difficult place to live. I miss the slow Southern drawl, smiles, charm, and kindness, the sense of community and unapologetic evangelism of the South. I miss the warmth of the weather and even more so the people. Lord, take me home!

11. If you could be best-friends with a celebrity, who would he/she be?
Jennifer Aniston. We're practically besties already.

TAG YOU'RE IT!
Stephanie @ All Dressed Up in Dreams
Jordan @ The Guerra Gang
Mandy @ Keeping Up with the Kimseys
Sal @ Baby Bukes
Jessica @ Jacob and Jessica

And here are your 11 Questions:
1. What's your favorite Christmas/ Birthday gift or story (good or bad)?
2. What's your favorite memory from college?
3. What's your favorite place you've been?
4. What's the next place you'd like to visit?
5. Lake, beach, mountains, or dessert?
6. What's your favorite cuisine/ meal?
7. Would you rather be on Survivor, American Idol, or Jersey Shore (they're about all the same to me)?
8. Would you rather head up a flash mob dance party or sing along?
9. What's your favorite childhood movie? (You know I love me some Disney!)
10. What's the best thing you've learned from your mother?
11. What's your favorite pic (please post and add a caption)?

No comments: