23 August 2010

things about me in threes

Three names I go by:
1. Luce (if we're close)
2. HunnyBunny (if you're grant)
3. hey you ;) (if you're most everyone else)

Three places I've lived:
1. Athens, Georgia (the place of all things good :)
2. Antelope, Oregon--that summer was a slice of heaven!
3. Fairbanks, Alaska

Three places I've worked:
1. Fortson's Clothier, Athens, Georgia
2. YoungLife Wildhorse Canyon
3. Lost Creek Ranch, Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Three TV shows I love to watch:
1. Dexter
2. Weeds
3. Sex and the City
... pray for me after that list ;)

Three movies I would watch again:
1. Sherlock Holmes
2. Across the Universe
3. Inception
Marley and Me--how can I not pick a dog movie??? The Holiday--how can I not pick a date movie???

Three books I would recommend:
1. The God you can Know
2. The Agony and the Ecstasy
3. Pillars of the Earth
Crazy Love, A Light in August, Jane Eyre, Twilight, On Writing, Straight Man... the list goes on... did you really expect me to limit this to 3???

Three special places I have been:
1. The Forbidden City, Beijing, China
2. Liechtenstein
3. Frienze, Italy

Three things I love to eat:
1. Italian
2. chips.and.que.so.
3. Grant's wings on the grill. wow.

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. ITALY!!-11 days and counting!!!!!!
2. getting pregnant (really looking forward to that whole season of life and lots of little children all around us)
3. prayer every Thursday--seriously, the icing on my week's cake.

copy, paste, rinse, and repeat!
[I broke some rules. free yourself to do the same!]

No comments: